Strategic purchasing project
Why start a strategic purchasing project
For many companies, the spend on goods and services is a very important cost factor. And when the company is running well, procurement is often a question of getting products and services at the right price from existing suppliers.
But strategic purchasing is much more than that – for instance:
- Analysis of the supplier market
- Making choices on a combination of quality, price, and delivery time
Based on a solid analysis (baseline) of the current spend, we optimize your operational purchase and lift it to a strategic level:
- Substantial cost saving.
- Liquidity improvements.
- Prioritizing suppliers based on interviews of your organization.
- Proposals for organizing your purchase organization.
- Categorizing products.
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.