Why external input to strategy implementation
Choice of strategy is perhaps the most important decision of any company – and that decision rests withs the owners. The most important part of the strategy is implementation. This requires insight, resources, and investment.
Our experience is that most companies already have developed a strategy plan – often supported by external strategy consultants.
But quite often there are insufficient resources to implement the strategy – overall or for each focus area – because all internal managers are preoccupied with running the company on daily basis.
- Overview over the consequences of the company strategy – and which changes are required to implement it.
- Market insight.
- To describe the internal success criteria:
- Internal bottle necks in production and logistics.
- Do we have the right – and the sufficient – organization?
- Are our products competitive – technologically, from a design- and price point of view?
- Is the physical framework sufficient (buildings et cetera)?
- Development of action plans, which drive the company towards the target.
The above are examples only. We can participate in the entire process or parts of it. If your company already has a good market description, we use this as the starting point.
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.