Why external input to sales strategy
Without sales, no business. We experience that many companies – not least in the SMB segment – need:
- A fresh look at the market, new sales channels, and new customer segments.
- To set specific targets for the sales effort – and to follow up on the targets.
- To increase exports.
- To secure coherence between the sales strategy and the other activities of the company.
We have solid industry experience from large Danish and international companies: food industry, industrial laundries, transportation and logistics, packaging, and many more
- Go-To-Market strategy including specific product/concept decisions, customer segmentation, and customer prioritization.
- Decision about investments in marketing and product development.
- Developing specific action plans at department- and employee level with individual time schedules and KPI’s.
- Analysis of the capability of the sales organization versus the planned activities.
- Development of sales budgets, which corresponds to the planned activities.
- Implementation and follow up on goals and time schedules.
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.