Project and PMO management
Why external Project and PMO management
Reality is that most senior managers are fully occupied with day-to-day management. And at the same time there is almost always a requirement to run larger or smaller projects. Either in the form of functional projects or major changes such as turnarounds or productivity improvement, where efficient project management is a must to reach the goal.
Therefore, it can be no surprise that many projects will be managed “ad hoc”, which typically leads to delays, but also lack of results. And then the effort has not delivered any result.
Therefore, you can benefit from hiring an experienced and professional external project manager – whether it is for one large project or for several projects at a time (Program Management Office).
- Proven experience with project and PMO management.
- Follow up and reporting on specific targets.
- Planning and follow-up tools – which have proven their worth.
- Financial overview of projects.
- Internal communication plan.
- Hands-on management to deliver the project goals.
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.