Why perform a finance check
Perhaps time is right for your company to make a service check of your business model and the activities. This becomes relevant for all companies over time and it helps to have fresh, external eyes involved. In particular, having experienced CFO-eyes will help in SMB-companies, where the accounting/finance function typically is relatively small.
Examples of typical questions are:
- Is there sufficient focus on cash flow/liquidity to finance your growth plans?
- Is there sufficient focus on controlling, costs, and cash management?
- Is there a need to change the financing structure of the company
Finance check amongst others within:
- Analysis of profitability of customers and products.
- Potential for liquidity improvement.
- Possibility for outsourcing of non-core functions.
- Cash generation through sales of non-utilized equipment.
- Checking the cost base.
- Improved reporting.
- Financing (banks, mortgage, factoring etc.).
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.