Why use external assistance for acquisitions and divestments
Whether it is a merger, an acquisition or a divestment, each transaction has typical phases, where buyer and seller each have different tasks.
Usually, companies are supported by lawyers and accountants, but these do not help with strategic, operational, and commercial aspects of the transaction. And this is exactly where the possibilities and money are.
Our experts have worked on these tasks several times before and have the experience to spot the potential.
Assistance with important phases of a potential acquisition, merger or divestment:
- Strategic considerations.
- Defining synergies.
- Preparing the company for sale – or divesting some of the activities.
- Input to the sales prospect (often in cooperation with other advisors).
- Technical and commercial due diligence.
- Sparring during the negotiations.
- Consolidation and trimming after a divestment of activities.
- Integration and synergy harvest after an acquisition.
Advantages by using ProvenExperience:
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-time contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.