Why interim management
The need for interim management may come planned or unexpected:
- Need to add further resources to secure business continuity.
- A senior position is suddenly vacant due to illness or career move by the incumbent manager.
- A need to upgrade the position with a better qualified person – without being able to cope with a vacancy even in the short-term.
- Interim managers for shorter or longer periods – from few weeks to half a year or more.
- To step in as an interim solution with hands-on management at senior positions (CEO or CxO) within:
- Supply chain
- Project management
Advantages by using ProvenExperience
ProvenExperience offers interim managers with documented experience who are able to take over the management role immediately.
- Very fast onboarding – we only use senior managers with relevant experience from similar positions.
- We are embedded in the company – and become part of your management team.
- Short-term contracts and short notice periods = flexible costs for your company.
- No indirect or hidden staff costs – everything is included in our rates.